We are looking for a Project Manager (multi-projects) to join our team. Have you already managed projects related to health and more particularly in mental health?
- Contribute to the preparation of budget forecasts and contribute to the effective and efficient management of budgets and operations related to projects entrusted by the hierarchy;
- Ensure accountability and activity reports for programs funded by donors; Develop, with management, the work plan of annual priorities;
- Anticipate human resource needs to achieve the organization's objectives and participate in recruitment if necessary;
- Identify opportunities for the development of the organization and achieve the objectives of each project;
- Look for funding opportunities and participate in the drafting of grant applications to ensure the sustainability of the organization's mission;
- Any other task assigned by the hierarchy.
Secondary project (among others):
- Participate in meetings and staff meetings of the organization; Perform other tasks related to his function, such as (not exhaustive):
- Make various electronic mailings;
- Write minutes;
- Make purchases and mailings;
- Write activity reports;
- Support the management and management of RésoSanté operations in their daily work.
- Have a great deal of autonomy in his work, as well as a strong sense of the organization of events and the administration of projects with control of budgets;
- Have experience in the field of health, popularization of concepts related to health and a great ability to communicate on this subject;
- Preference will be given to a resourceful candidate who has professional experience in community development, health promotion, and program design and implementation;
- Have good team spirit, interpersonal skills, diplomacy and the ability to receive direction from various sources and different hierarchical levels;
- Have leadership in developing a project vision;
- Have an excellent sense of communications, promotion of events, as well as a good knowledge of social media as a promotional tool;
- Have a good knowledge of the reality of the Francophonie in a minority setting;
- Have an ease in developing positive, constructive and lasting human relations with and between the various partners of the community;
- Have flexibility in their schedule and in the performance of work, as well as the ability to multitask; Have a good knowledge of computer tools Excel, Word, Power Point and know how to adapt to project management tools.
- University degree or equivalent in project management;
- 3 years of professional experience, ideally in health / mental health;
- Experience in managing multicultural teams;
- Good knowledge of Francophone communities in British Columbia;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to express oneself in public;
- Ability to build relationships of trust with various partners and mobilize them around a central objective while promoting owing to the particular skills of each;
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to write and prepare reports;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently, with a sense of organization and thoroughness;
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Immediate availability;
- Authorized to work in Canada;
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout the province of British Columbia;
- Be available for evening and weekend activities as needed with possible travel;
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to community development
- Francophone of the region; Knowledge of the health care system in British Columbia an asset;
- Maintain the confidentiality of the information provided.
Application to be sent before April 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)
- Full time position
- Working time: 5 days / week (35 hours)
- Salary: $ 50,000 - $ 55,000 / year (depending on experience)
- Social benefits: Health coverage (benefits), pension plan (RRSP / RRSP).
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Work location: Vancouver (BC) with possible travel to British Columbia Possibility of telecommuting depending on the Covid-19 situation
- Language criteria: bilingual, French and English applications
Please send a letter of interest in French and your curriculum vitae as soon as possible in complete confidentiality to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject: Application - Project Manager, Health System - April 2021