You will be accountable for the delivery of Solutions as well as its operational performance and related applications and technologies.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about finding solutions to complex problems? Would you consider yourself as a good leader who loves coaching and developing your team? We are currently looking for a Manager, IT Solutions Delivery to join our close knit team. If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and who is an excellent communicator we would love to connect!
What can you expect in this role:
- You will be accountable for the delivery of Solutions as well as its operational performance and related applications and technologies
- Anticipating issues, developing and implementing innovative solutions in line with iA objectives
- Provide your Business Partners with overall planning, as well as monitoring and strategizing the direction of the proposed solutions and services and develop new strategies to improve the product or process
- Maintain technical documentation for all aspects related to the design of solutions and services
- Coach and develop technical team members to foster an environment that fosters an environment of high engagement and high performance
What we are looking for:
- Have a minimum of 8 years experience combining experience in management and IT
- Expertise and knowledge of tools and methods required to deliver IT solutions (software development cycle, DevOps, Agile and Lean Metodologies etc)
- Experience leading, developing and coaching a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience. We are looking for an Influencer who is comfortable with getting buy-in from various stakeholders
- Someone who is passionate about building and maintaining good relationships
What We Can Offer You:
- Brand new state of the art, transit accessible building with access to fully equipped gym
- Employer subsidized meals
- Transit Subsidy program
- 35 hour work week
- Casual work environment including a casual dress code
- Fun social activities
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- An annual bonus
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days
- Support for learning and development and career growth
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further feel free to reach out to the Talent Acquisition Consultant, Nicole Lum on Linkedin at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-marie-lum-b-comm-cphr-398b7513/