Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing Assistant will deliver digital content and create marketing content.
Canada Talents is a not-for-profit organisation that helps French-speaking people from Europe build their dream career in Canada. Our mission is to support French-speaking job seekers and guide them in their job search, by sharing our knowledge and experience. We offer our growing community of francophone talents a reliable support in their professional development and we encourage them to reach their goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing Assistant will use their extensive demonstrated expertise to design, develop, write, edit, and submit clear compelling and creative content for our digital and print needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing support and guides for our community,
- Write content for our member audience on subjects related to career enhancement such as mentorship, newcomers tips, and job search
- Collaborate with the Communication team to develop a communication strategy that increases the reach of targeted audience
- Develop Social Media contents for LinkedIn, Facebook, blog, and email campaigns
- Publish digital evergreen content, and emailing campaigns
- Create digital and print mediums for our member audience on subjects related to our services and events
- Collaborate with the Communication team to develop layouts in relation to the communication strategy
- Publish emailing campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements
- Entrepreneurial minded individual who is a resourceful self starter
- Creative writer who enjoys producing engaging content and pays attention to details
- Interest or experience on topic in career development, job search, and cultural integration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including high level command of English grammar and spelling,
- Strong organizational and administrative skills,
- Ability to work independently and with a team,
- Excellent computer skills, including advance proficiency in the use of Google Suite, Abobe Suite (illustrator and Indesign)
- French would be an asset.
This is a part-time position, working 16 hours/week. Working days are negotiable and you will have the opportunity to work from home.
Salary: between $17 and $20.00 /hour
Please submit resume and cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in filling this position as soon as possible and will be reviewing applications as they arrive. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be notified. Canada Talents is an equal opportunity employer.