The Claims Assistant assists Claim Examiners and Specialists with managing a caseload of new and ongoing Creditor disability,
A World of Opportunity...
A career with iA Financial Group means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous improvement. Our Claims group is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Claims Assistant. The Claims Assistant assists Claims Examiners and Specialists with managing a caseload of new and ongoing Creditor disability, life and critical illness claim.
As a Claims Assistant you’ll:
- Provide front-end customer service for incoming Creditor Claims telephone calls.
- Validate and set-up new Creditor disability, life and critical illness claims.
- Assist Claims Examiners and Specialists with non-adjudication claims management tasks.
You have at least 2 years post secondary education and 2-3 years work experience, ideally in a busy call centre or customer service environment; Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
You have excellent customer service and communication skills in both French and English.
Ideally, you have:
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
We offer a positive, fast-paced work environment, full medical benefits and opportunities for growth. Our office is located in a brand new building easily accessible with the public transport. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in the insurance industry. Achieve success, join iA Financial Group!